Under the ‘Know your Forests – Awesomeness Multiplied’ intitiative of Wildpaw Adventures, visit Kaas plateau this monsoon to know more about the exclusive flora and fauna of the region!
Batch – 9-10th Sept 2017
About Kaas Plateau :
– also known as the ‘Valley of Flowers; of Maharashtra
– situated about 25 kms from Satara at a height of 1200 mtrs
– Area is about 10 sq.kms
– was declared the UNESCO WORLD NATURAL HERITAGE SITE in 2012.
– is a biodiversity hotspot
– shows more than 850 different sps of seasonal wild flowers bloom during August to September
– Of these 624 are listed in the IUCN Red List including orchids, shrubs like Karvy and carnivorous plants like Drosera sps.
– shows endemic butterfly sps
Call : 0-9769651849
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for registrations : 9th August 2017