Explore the wildlife of Sri Lanka!!!
Come join Wildpaw Adventures to explore the highly biodiverse region of Sri Lanka this winter and experience the fun of clicking amazing one-time wildlife images!!
Batch : November 2017
Wilpattu National Park is one of the oldest and largest National Parks in Sri Lanka. It is popularly known as the Land of Lakes and is located on an island of Sri Lanka. This region shows Natural lakes which are natural, sand-rimmed water basins or depressions that fill with rainwater locally called as ‘willus’
Wilpattu is well known for its leopard (Panthera pardus kotiya) population.
For queries and registrations, feel free to call on 0-9769651849 anytime.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Why Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka rates among the highest biodiverse regions in the world.
1 among the top 5 biodiversity hotspots in the world
– Shows highest rates of biological endemism in the world-flora as well as fauna!!
– About 91 sps of mammals including Asian elephants, sloth bear, leopards, sambar and wild buffaloes along with the rarer mammals like the red slender Loris, Toque Macaque, and Purple-faced Langur!
– Oceans are home to blue whales, sperm whales and dolphins.
– AN ornithologists’ paradise – nearly 433 bird sps of which 233 are resident n 20 endemic.
(At least 80 species have developed distinct Sri Lankan races, compared to their cousins in Indian mainland)
Sri Lanka is a go-to place for any wildlife enthusiast and wildlife photographer!!
Day 1 – Arrive at airport and proceed towards Wilpattu National Park.
Start half day Safari at Wilpattu National Park – open top Toyota safari
Return back / freshen up / Dinner /Retire for the night
Day 2 – Wake up / tea or coffee / Start full day safari / Return in the evening
Breakfast and Lunch during the safari.
Day 3 – same as above
Day 4 – Leave Wilpattu after breakfast (or after a half day safari)
Check in to hotel in Negombo / Lunch and/or dinner / Retire for the night
Day 5 – Day on the beach / hotel on full board basis
Day 6 – Departure after breakfast
Package Inclusions :
– Transport by AC Coach
– Accommodation – AC Rooms on sharing basis
– Safari jeep – 06 pax in one jeep / group of 8 and 10 pax would be accommodated in 2 jeeps
– Covers all park tickets
– Hotel on Full board basis / Safari – breakfast and lunch packed
– Bottled water 4 liters per person per day
Package Exclusions :
– Air fare
– Meals / beverages / alcohol not specified above
– Internet / telephone calls / business centre use at the hotel
– Room service and laundry
– Transport that is not included in the package